Please Wait....
PROPERTY NOT AVAILABLE
3 bedroom House for sale Labak Estate,oko Oba,agege Oko oba Agege Lagos - 0
3 bedroom House for sale Labak Estate,oko Oba,agege Oko oba Agege Lagos - 1

32,000,000

  • 3 Beds
  • 3 Baths
  • 4 Toilets

Property address

​PID: 8EKUP

Labak Estate,oko Oba,agege Oko Oba Agege Lagos

Last updated 2021-03-15 10:50:30.0
Recommend Properties Available in agege lagos

Safety Tips

  • Do not make any inspection fee without seeing the agent and property.
  • Only pay Rental fee, Sales fee or any upfront payment after you verify the Landlord.
  • Ensure you meet the Agent in an open location.
  • The Agent does not represent PropertyPro and PropertyPro is not liable for any monetary transaction between you and the Agent.

Description

3 Bedroom Bungalow plus mini flat bq for outright sale at Labak Estate,oko oba,Agege.The net sales price is 32 million

naira.The property is suitable for both Residential & Commercial Purpose.

Note:If you have 30% of the fund,We have a motgage bank arrangement that will pay the remaining 70% if you reach a solid

compromise with the motgage bank.
...

Listing is verified as real

If reported as fake, we'll investigate to confirm if
this listing isn't real.

Report listing

Receive alerts for new properties

Subscribe Now

Price Change Graph

Average House Price for last month

NGN 0.0

Price Change in last 6 months

NGN -22500000.00 -12.50 %

Historical Price

6 Months Ago

NGN 168.75 million
-12.50

1 year Ago

NGN 168.75 million
-12.50

2 years Ago

NGN 223.98 million
21.34