Please Wait....
PROPERTY NOT AVAILABLE
3 bedroom House for sale Oke Mosan Abeokuta Ogun - 0
3 bedroom House for sale Oke Mosan Abeokuta Ogun - 1
3 bedroom House for sale Oke Mosan Abeokuta Ogun - 2
3 bedroom House for sale Oke Mosan Abeokuta Ogun - 3
3 bedroom House for sale Oke Mosan Abeokuta Ogun - 4
3 bedroom House for sale Oke Mosan Abeokuta Ogun - 5
3 bedroom House for sale Oke Mosan Abeokuta Ogun - 6
3 bedroom House for sale Oke Mosan Abeokuta Ogun - 7

25,000,000

  • 3 Beds
  • 3 Baths
  • 4 Toilets

Property address

​PID: 5HYGP

Oke Mosan Abeokuta Ogun

Last updated 2024-05-09 09:59:19.0
Recommend Properties Available in abeokuta ogun

Safety Tips

  • Do not make any inspection fee without seeing the agent and property.
  • Only pay Rental fee, Sales fee or any upfront payment after you verify the Landlord.
  • Ensure you meet the Agent in an open location.
  • The Agent does not represent PropertyPro and PropertyPro is not liable for any monetary transaction between you and the Agent.

Description

This is a Newly Built 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow at Agunrete, Laderin

Bungalow Features
- 3 Bedrooms // 4 Toilets
- Fully Detached
- Big land space for a car park
- Fenced for security
- Secured Environment
- Spacious rooms
- All rooms en-suite
- PVC fixed
- Dining area
- Wash hand basin
- Kitchen
- Aluminum roof
- The topography of land is well laid
- Well is digged
- Electrical wiring done
- Developed Neighborhood

#25,000,000 asking

The building is 70% done. All you need do is buy and finish up the rest of the 30% work.

Title
- Land Receipt
- Deed of Agreement
...

Listing is verified as real

If reported as fake, we'll investigate to confirm if
this listing isn't real.

Report listing

Receive alerts for new properties

Subscribe Now

Price Change Graph

Average House Price for last month

NGN 0.0

Price Change in last 6 months

NGN 1500000.00 5.26 %

Historical Price

6 Months Ago

NGN 29.25 million
5.26

1 year Ago

NGN 29.25 million
5.26

2 years Ago

NGN 26.69 million
68.34