Finding a house in Nigeria can be both stressful and exciting at the same time. But with fraudulent agents all over the place, it could be just annoying. We believe blogging is the new found voice of the Nigerian people. Hence, we are interested in reading your stories about the non-fun side of house-hunt experiences in Nigeria from bloggers.
Therefore, we have launched the My House Hunt Wahala Bloggers Competition which requires participating Nigerian bloggers to write a blog post on the topic, tweet, and share using the hashtag #MyHouseHuntWahala.
How To Participate
To participate, each blogger should:
- Write a blog post on their individual blogs or a friends blog using the topic, My House Hunt Wahala, while making reference to ToLet.com.ng in their article
- Tweet and share the article using the hashtag #MyHouseHuntWahala
To submit your entry, you must fill the competition form in the link here
You can click here to see entries already submitted so far. Note that decision of winners will begin after the competition ends.
Keep your story within the range of 300 – 500 words
Criteria for selection
1. Simplicity, clarity, creativity, and accuracy of blog post
2. Reference to ToLet.com.ng
3. Other factors like comments, tweets, shares, likes, etc.
The competition ends September 5th, 2016. Feel free to submit as many entries as you like – as your creativity directs.
1st Prize: N50,000
2nd Prize: N30,000
3rd Prize: N20,000
***Note that winning articles will get featured on ToLet’s blog with adequate reference to the respective blogs.